On Monday, President’s Day, we woke to 27″ of new snow. On Tuesday we woke up to another 9″ of new snow. Today: Another 12 INCHES! We’ve had 48 inches of snow in 72 hours. Steamboat now has the best conditions in Colorado. Don’t take our word for it – it’s in the stats. Ok, so Wolf Creek and Silverton have slightly deeper bases, but no one else come close to our new snow totals!
The above video was taken by our new favorite videographer, feedthedragon800. If you’ve never skied powder and want to know what all the hype is about just take a look at this. Unfortunately this doesn’t convey how it feels. All we can tell you is that skiing Champagne Powder Snow is magical.Want more snow videos? You can check-out our recent Powder Day posts, visit us over at Facebook, or The Steamboat Pilot newspaper has compiled a nice collection too.
Beat Everyone To The Lifts With Ski-In, Ski-out Lodging!
You’ll always get first tracks when you stay at one of Simply Steamboat’s stunning ski-in, ski-out properties:
- Top of the line luxury in the absolute best location for large families & lots of friends: 2802 Edgemont 4 Bed, 3 Bath
- Spacious mountain getaway: 1 Kitzbuhel, Storm Meadows 4 Bed, 3 & 1/2 Bath
- Hidden gem, but not hidden from the slopes: s316 Storm Meadows Club C 1 Bed, 1 Bath
- Top of the world views: 417 Storm Meadows Club C 2 Bed, 2 Bath
- Charming, convenient & great views: 320 Storm Meadows Club C 2 Bed, 2 Bath
- View lodging map
Now How About That Ski Vacation?